Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 15: Moving Day, First Sunday Paddle, and Photos


Hey gange!
Thanks for everyone's help this past Sunday. We ended up not moving so much as expanding, although we also ended up getting fenced in. We'll be storing the racing canoes; we un-rigged the double-hull and put new amas on, and we now have around five single hull for the winter. Everyone should be pretty good at rigging by now!

This week's schedule is the same: Tuesday and Friday at 5:30 pm, Sunday at 9 am.  It's getting dark earlier and earlier, so we'll try and jump in the canoes as soon as Adam and the boys are finished with their practice.

As for our photo shoot - it was trickier than I thought. I've got plenty excuses! The sun was in my eyes. The current was too strong. You all were making funny faces. My camera was acting up ... should I go on?

I got a lot of shots of elbows, the sky, the water line ... I'll give it another try it again soon.  Here are some of the few that came out!










No comments: